ROAD SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT DIVISION (RSED)
The Road Safety and Environment Division is one of the seven (7) number Divisions under the Development Department of the Ghana Highway Authority
To spearhead the delivery of Road Safety and Environment issues on Trunk Roads in line with the mission statement of GHA.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in reducing accident frequency and casualties on our Trunk Roads.
- Mitigate the impact of road development and maintenance on the environment and people.
- Director (Head)
- 5No Managers
- Road Safety Audit Manager
- Road Furniture and Remedial Works Manager
- Research Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Accident Investigation and Analysis Manager
- Environmental Units Manager
3 No Engineers
- Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Street Lights on George Walker Bush Highway
- Road line marking on George Walker Bush Highway
- Road line marking on Accra – Tema Motorway
- Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Street lighting on
- Pantang Junction – Aburi and Mallam – Kasoa Road
- Tema Motorway Roundabout – Dawhenya Road
- Suame Roundabout – Afrancho and KNUST Police station – Ejisu Road
- Abedi Pele Roundabout – Nyankpala Road
- Replacement of Road signs on 8 no. Roads in Greater Accra and Upper east regions.
- Improvement of hazardous sections on Offinso – Tamale Road